Sunday, June 27, 2010

People these days....

So apparently the people my husband tattooed yesterday were total idiots. They had a four month old baby that they were feeding french fries to. Are you fucking kidding me! How irresponsible can you be. Now we have a SIX month old and he's a big boy, however, he eats BABY FOOD. What a thought right? Seriously people this is why everyone is so unhealthy. It completely disgust me how some people raise their kids. Don't we want better for our kids. I am not by any means claiming to be a perfect parent but come on, they have to have healthy foods offered to them. God, I can only imagine what kinds 0f eating habits their fat ass kid is going to have. That is so sad.

3 comments:

  1. French fries at four months; that is bad! Not just the poor choice of french fries, but also feeding a baby solids before 6 months has been linked to juvenile diabetes. For your baby, do you feed him baby food out of a jar? If so, and if you eat healthfully, then consider mashing up your food for the baby. There's nothing sacred about food from a jar, after all. I finally figured this out when my middle child refused baby food; wouldn't have any part of it. We even tease her that croutons were her first food since she grabbed one from a plate once and started gumming away! She's the healthiest, least picky eater of all of our 3 kids now. I think the tasteless glop out of jars dulls their palate and leads children to want the bland, processed "food products" that are so prevalent in our society now. If I had it to do over I would never, ever feed my babies food out of a jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do feed him food from a jar. I actually do want to start feeding him stuff we eat soon. It makes me nervous but you are totally right. Me and my husband really try to offer our kids a variety of healthy foods. I was just disgusted by the whole French fry thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. French fries for a four month old? That's not cool. :(

    ReplyDelete